ponedeljek, 15. december 2014

What does your nail colour say?

Hello my beauties // Pozdravljene lepotičke !


Because you told me that the last post about What does your nail shape say about you was so interesting and fun (if you have not read it click HERE), I decided to write another one. This time about the color of your nails! Colors can tell a lot about us and we all have this one or two favorites shades of colors that we want to have everything in this shade from the colour of lipstick, clothing, cover for phone and nail polish. In the picture below you can read what your choice of nail color says about your feeling.
Currently I have my nails in a purple shade (spiritual), but my favorite colour is pink. I have to many nail polish in al shades of pink colour :)

Which color you have now on your nails? And which colour do you use often?

***
Ker vam je bila objava o obliki nohtov tako zanimiva in zabavna ( če je še nisi prebrala klikni TUKAJ ) sem se odločila napisati še eno. Tokrat o barvah tvojih nohtov! Barve lahko povejo zelo veliko o nas in vsi imamo tisto eno ali dve barvi, ki jih želimo imeti povsod od šminke, oblačil, ovitka za telefon in tudi laka za nohte. Na spodnji sliki si lahko preberete kaj izbira vaše barve nohta pove o vašem počutju. 
Sama imam trenutno nohte v vijoličnem odtenku (spiritual), v večini primerov oz. največ lakov za nohte pa imam v vseh možnih barvnih odtenkih rozne barve :) 


Kašno barvo imate sedaj na nohtih? In katero največ uporabljate?








Love, Tabiči <3 

13 komentarjev:

  1. nice post i love red and black and im powerful and determined in my life :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/12/camel-coat.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks so much for sharing, this is so interesting

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. pink is mine

    http://doityourselflady23.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. "Ambitious", that is so me! :P
    I am following you now, pls check out my blog and follow back if you like my blog too! :)

    Have a nice day :)
    Aimie from Channel Of Creation

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Alright, right now, I am wearing deep red and am therefore ambitious! :-)

    -Kati

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Nice post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. My nail color right now is white :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I always wear dark red nail polish, so it seems that I'm really ambitious! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Imaš divan blog, nastavi ga i dalje pisati.
    Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!
    P.S. posjeti i moj blog, tek ga počela pisati,a novih čitatelja nikad dosta :)
    XOXO
    Ness
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Interesting post, thanks for sharing
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Daaam I've learnt something new. This is great X

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. My favorite color is pink too :)
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    OdgovoriIzbriši