nedelja, 14. september 2014

What does your nail shape say about you

Hello! 


When we choose the shape of nails we have endless possibilities how to design them. The purpose of shape nails is that the nails and hands look beautiful of course. Like every haircut not suit every face shape and every shade of lipstick not suit every woman ... so we must also take into account the nails that we get the final appearance beautiful, delicate, feminine. When we choose how to design nail tip we need to consider the width of the nail, the nail length, the size of the fingers and palm size. With the wrong shape nails can really quickly reach the opposite appearance. More about which shape of nails suit to which hand in a next post.
***
Pri oblikovanju nohtov imamo nešteto možnosti, kako jih oblikovat. Smisel oblikovanja nohtov je seveda čim lepši izgled nohtov in seveda roke. Tako kot vsaka frizura ne paše vsaki obliki obraza in vsak odtenek šminke vsaki ženski ,… tako moramo tudi pri nohtih upoštevati vse dejavnike, da je končni izgled lep, nežen, ženstven. Ko izbiramo kako oblikovati nohtno konico moramo upoštevati širino nohtov, dolžino nohtov, velikost prstov in velikost dlani. Z napačno obliko nohtov lahko kaj hitro dosežemo obraten izgled. Kakšna oblika nohtov pristaja kateri roki in prstom več v naslednji objavi.


Through life and different life span, women replace the shape of their nails for quite a few times whether intentionally or not intentionally. Like they say  groomed hands are the mirror of the person and shape of nails also tell a lot about a woman. In the photo below you can read the meaning of the shape of your nails
***
Skozi življenje in različna življenjska obdobja pa ženske, kar nekajkrat zamenjamo obliko svojih nohtov namerno ali ne namerno. Tako kot pravijo, da so urejene roke ogledalo človeka, tako nohti tudi marsikaj povejo o ženski. Na spodnji fotografiji imate ob vsaki obliki nohta napisano tudi kaj naj bi oblika sporočala.





I always had sworn on a square shape of nails and when all around the world become popular stilleto nails I could not imagine that I will have that shape of nails. Well currently, as you can also see in my current 2 post (here and here) I also have now stilleto nails. Currently I feel the best with this shape. But because of my work I will make shorter nails and returned to the square shape of nails.

What shape of nails do you got? Does the describe of nail shapes on the picture tell about your personality? JJJ
***
Sama sem vedno prisegala na kvadratno obliko nohtov in ko je po svetu zaokrožil hit o nohtih oblikovanih na špico si nisem morala predstavljati, da bi jih sama kdaj imela. No trenutno, kot ste tudi lahko videli v mojih za zdaj 2 objavah ( tukaj in tukaj) imam tudi sama nothe oblikovane na špico. Trenutno se najbolje počutim s tako obliko.Vendar, ker jih bom morala zaradi svojega dela skrajšati se bom zopet vrnila na kvadratno obliko. :)

Kašne oblike nohtov pa imaš ti? Opiše spodnja slikca na podlagi oblike nohta kakšna si? JJJ





Love, Tabiči <3

50 komentarjev:

  1. What a fun post! I rotate between square, squoval, and round--it's actually pretty accurate of my personality. Not a diva though! lol

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oooh interesting post, thanks for sharing! :D

    Please check out my new blog post, would love to know your thoughts!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Followed you via GFC!
    Please do follow me back!

    Please follow me via GFC if you haven't
    New Post Up On The Blog: Out of Sight | www.TIDESTORE.com

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi and Thanks for leaving a comment, of course I follow You & I invite each other more often.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Mine are round...feminine, caring and romantic?! Wow
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow thats such an amazing fact to know! Mine is mostly round and oval! :)

    Have a lovely week ahead :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi dear thanks for visiting my blog! As promise I became your follower, I hope you do the same ^___^
    Anto
    http://antonailsandmakeup.blogspot.it/2014/09/home-decor-with-beddinginn.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. amaizing post, i didin't know this! keep in touch!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh I am happy that you like it :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you ! I would love to follow each other :**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. great post

    check my new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Great post! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I always have squoval ...such a weird word lol

    itsjustshalay,blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hey,
    You have a great blog. Would you like to follow each other !
    Keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. good post I like it, straight away I started starring at my nails and categorizing myself... hahahah
    xoxoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. oh wow. didn't know even those had meaning! cool info!

    Animated Confessions

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Square doe! HAHA. ♥

    Hey girl, I followed you already. Please follow me back and let's keep in touch! ♥
    Check out my recent post: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/09/beauty-victorias-secret-travel-brush.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Amazing post<3
    Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    If you want follow each other, follow me and I follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. hello dear, thank you for visiting my blog ...
    yes, of course I go to follow each other, I start, in fact I just become your follower number 40
    I hope to spare unendoto follower of my blog, you'll look> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Thank you ! I will check your website and let you know what I think :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Fabulous post
    I am a round nail person

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Great post ;) But according to this description the shape of my nails don't tell these things about me :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Hahaha that's so interesting- I guess it's true too! Thanks for your comment earlier by the way!
    www.facebook.com/em.me.maa
    www.emmemablog.blogspot.ca

    OdgovoriIzbriši