četrtek, 9. oktober 2014

FACE CHART

Hello my beautiful readers !


Anyone who is professionally engaged in make-up has already met with FACE CHART. I very often use it when I'm looking for inspiration and when I want to create a special effects of makeup. Makeup artist use the FACE CHART as fashion designers sketch their creations, so we sketches our makeup and writes which cosmetic products we will use.

On the internet we all the time see the same FACE CHART, so I try to find other examples. There is no difference on the final product. It's just that you choose the face that you prefer. And that has exposed certain parts of the face which you want to emphasize. 

Do you ever sketch you makeup on a piece of paper? :)

***

Vsak, ki se profesionalno ukvarja z ličenjem se je že srečal z FACE CHART. Tudi sama se jih zelo velikokrat poslužujem posebno takrat, ko iščem inspiracijo in želim ustvariti nekakšen poseben makeup ali ko se pripravljam za posebne makeupe. Gre za to, da z FACE CHARTOM tako, kot modni oblikovalci skicirajo svoje kreacije tukaj makeup artist skicira makeup in napiše katere kozmetične izdelke je uporabil.

Na internetu se pojavlja najpogosteje samo ena oblika FACE CHARTA sama pa sem poiskala še druge. Ni nobene razlike glede na končni izdelek. Gre le za to, da si izbereš obraz, ki ti bolj leži oz. ima izpostavljene določene dele obraza katere želiš poudariti.

 Ali tudi same kdaj skicirate svoj makeup na list papirja? :)













































Love, Tabiči <3 

49 komentarjev:

  1. THX for sharing these infos!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow, thank you for interesting info!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. nice post:)
    join my oasap giveaway :) <3

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/hello-halloveen.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. To je odlična ideja! Sama se od nekdaj lovim pri bronzerju/blushu in highlighterju, tako da tole kar prav pride :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Z face chart-i si res lahko pomagaš pri makeupu da prideš do željenega zaključka :)

      Izbriši
  5. I never done it, but maybe it's time to do it. I guess it is a fun way to prepare our makeup!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. If is really fun and useful ! you can be really creative :)

      Izbriši
  6. Good info I remember getting a leaflet something similar to this when Chanel did my makeup a few years back! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thanks for sharing! I should get one of these face charts as well!

    xoxox Cloudy Dreams

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very helpful to get an idea what is our face shape well done.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thanks for pissing by my blog !! followed you !!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This is so cool. Love your blog.


    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com
    NEW post on my blog, visit !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great information. You have a great blog by the way. Thanks for visiting mine today.
    Stay in touch.
    Beautetude

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Nice post and great information

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Great post! Thanks!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I've always wanted to sketch my own face chart, they always look amazing when its done by professionals

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I was not aware of a face chart. Thanks for sharing :)
    I am following you back!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Nice! Face charts are so cool! ^_^
    I hope you can come check out my new blog :)
    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. That's really cool, I didn't know that there is something. Now I'm wiser haha
    Really cool and your Blog is amazing. I'm reading on it since hours haha
    nice :)

    If you'd like to check out my blog it would mean a lot to me
    xx
    hallowelt-linda.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you very much for such beautiful words ! That means alot for me <3 lets keep in tuch ! :*

      Izbriši
  18. Beautiful post, really interesting! Have a great week!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. I've never heard of a face chart before, but I'm finding this to be something I'd love doing! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. I don't change my make up too often, so I don't really need a face chart, but I love looking at professional ones :)

    Bella Pummarola

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Interesting post :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. interesting! thx for sharing!
    xoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I tjonk facechartes are very useful :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I already follow your, now it's your turn ;)

    Autumn in Neverland

    OdgovoriIzbriši