četrtek, 2. oktober 2014

CATRICE COSMETIC Limited Edition “Feathered Fall”

Hello girls! 

Fashion world for the upcoming season Autumn / Winter is surrounding with the creation adorned with feathers. From small sophisticated patterns to large glamorous patterns .

I love Catrice cosmetics and in the autumn they surprised us with Limited Edition "Feathered Fall" collection which offer feather inspired beauty products. The products will fascinated as at the shop from September until the beginning of November. Would you like to know wich products will make us just more beautiful?
***
Modni svet se za prihajajočo sezono jesen/zima obdaja v modne kreacije, katere krasi perje. Od majhnih prefinjenih vzorcev do velikih glamuroznih. 

Sama obožujem kozmetiko Catrice in za jesen nas je presenetila z Limited Edition "Feathered Fall" kolekcijo kjer ponujajo pirnate inspirirane lepotne izdelke. Ki nas bodo navduševali v trgovini od Septermbra do začetka Novembra. In vas zanima s katerimi izdelki se bomo lahko razvajale?



Luxurious Eyeshadow: //Razkošno senčilo za oči :


Highly pigmented and persistent eyeshadow. You can choose between two shades of gold and almond shade and in two strong colors petroleum blue and color of eggplant.
***
Visoko pigmentirana in obstojna senčila za oči. Izbirate lahko med dvema odtenkoma v zlatem in mandelj odtenku ter v dveh močnih barvah petrolejski modri in barvi jajčevca. 

Price / Cena: 3,79€


Liquid eyeliner: // Tekoči eyeliner:


Eyeliner with rainbow effect creates a strong distinctly line. It is highly pigmented. The line is the overflow in beautiful shades of blue and Purple.
***
Eyeliner z mavričnim efektom ustvari močno izrazito črto. Je močno pigmentiran. Črta pa se preliva v čudovitih odtenkih modre in vijolčne. 


Price / Cena: 4,29€





Lip gloss: //Gloss za ustnice:




Shiny gloss that is pleasing to the sensitive lips. With golden pigments makes wonderful effects on the lips.

***
Sijoč gloss, ki je prijeten za občutljive ustnice. Z svojimi zlatimi pigmenti ustvati čudovite efekte na ustnicah.


  • Price / Cena: 3,79€







Lipsticks: // Šminka za ustnice:



With unique gel-textured lipstick offers stunning soft feel on the lips and delicate, slightly, shiny finish. You can color your lips in the nude, bordeau red, and a mixture of plum and eggplant.
***
S svojo edistveno gel-teksturo šminka nudi osupljivo mehak občutek na ustnicah in prefinjen, rahlo sijoč zaključek. Ustnice si lahko obarvate v nude, bordo rdečo, ter mešanico slive in jajčevca.

Price / Cena: 4,39€


Nail polish:  // Laki za nohte:



Three limited color nail polishes are available in a very unique artistic bottle imprinted with feathers. They satisfy with the unique and overlapping pigmentation.
***
Tri omejene barve lakov za nohte so na voljo v zelo edinstveni umetniški steklenički z odtisom perja, prepričajo pa tudi z edinstvenim prekrivanjem in pigmentiranostjo.

         Price / Cena: 3,79€


Feather top coat polish: // Perjasti nadlak za nohte:



Colorless top coat texture contains very small metallic greenish-blue, shiny pigments that create the 3D effect of feathers on the nails. You can use it alone or over colored nail polish
***
Brezbarvna tekstura nadlaka vsebuje zelo majhne kovinske, zelenkasto modre, sijoče pigmente, ki ustvarijo 3D efekt perja na nohtih. Uporabite ga lahko samostojno ali preko barvnega laka za nohte




What is your favorite product? :) I will definitely buy at least one shade of lipstick since I was with the quality of their lipsticks completely impressed. Also, I like the feather top coat polish.
***
Kateri je tvoj najljubši izdelek? :) Sama si bom zagotovo kupila vsaj en odtenek šminke saj so me z kvaliteto njihovih šmink popolnoma navdušili. Prav tako pa mi je všeč perjasti nadlak za nohte.





Love, Tabiči <3 

73 komentarjev:

  1. Everything looks amazing! :)
    I miss Catrice a bit, where I live now, I can't purchase Catrise products. ;/



    www.beautybyadnill.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love Catrice beacuse they have really good products for good price :)

      Izbriši
  2. i like it <3
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous looking makeup, very pretty!! <3

    Please check out my blog, if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love the eyeshadows so much!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is a great post! Ahhh the beautiful colours, so suited for autumn!:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I understand why you like it their cosmetic is beautiful.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great post! So detailed and explanatory :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Great post! Very nice cosmetics- I like it ;)

    PS. Would you like follow for follow? Let me know on my blog, please :)
    stylstynka.blogpost.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you ! And yes i would love to follow each other :)

      Izbriši
  9. Odgovori
    1. I can't decide what to buy :D everything look so great :)

      Izbriši
  10. Wow, the collection looks amazing! I have read so many great reviews about this brand but haven't manage to try it myself.

    Reflection of Sanity

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Collection is really amazing ! Girl you have to try this brand :D ! I am totally in love with their lipsticks and foundation :)

      Izbriši
  11. beautiful collection!
    xoxo
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Oh wow the polishes look really stunning :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Love the packaging. And the lipsticks colours are beautiful!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Lipsticks are amazing !!! I have two and I am obsessed with them :)
      Of course we can follow each other :)

      Izbriši
  14. I wish they had this brand in US, gorgeous!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ou you don't have it in US? :( This is so sad because it's really great brand :

      Izbriši
  15. Beautiful post, really interesting!
    Thx for sharing..:-) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Thanks for visit my blog!!
    Following..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Oh, those lipsticks! Especially the purple shade... I've been wanting to try a purple lip color this fall... T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I also try to find the right purple shade and I think that this one is perfect :)

      Izbriši
  18. Looks amazing… great products... love the fall colors!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Such s beautiful nail polish!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes amazing colours ! :)
      Of course my dear I follow you :)

      Izbriši
  20. I have always wanted to try Catrice but didn't know where to find it here :\

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. From where are you? Because in my country is in every drugstore. Look here if you find it in your country http://www.catrice.eu/ :)

      Izbriši
  21. beautiful collections

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Such an amazing collection, unfortunately Catrice isn't in my city :(
    I added you on Google+, can you do the same if you like ^___^
    Anto
    http://antonailsandmakeup.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh this is so sad beacuse they have really great things :)
      Thank you so much I will follow you back :)

      Izbriši
  23. awesome colors! for me nail polishes are best of all!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Love the lipsticks I'm a huge of lippies especially the bright color ones
    Great post

    Just wondering if you would like to follow each other on g+, blog lovin Instagram
    Pls let me know I always follow back
    Thanks

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This lipsticks are amazing !
      Of course we can follow each other :)

      Izbriši
  25. Great collection !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Super gorgeous colors! Love the eyeshadows!

    Bella Pummarola

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. I was trying to choose something as favorite product, but I like all, from eyeshadows to lipsticks and to nail polishes and top coats. Everything is beautiful :)

    Overpowered

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I also can not decide which product is my favorite and which one I will buy :)

      Izbriši
  28. Hi dear!
    Great, love Catrice :)
    Btw, I've started following you but I can't see you on my followers list :(
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Thank you my dear ! I follow you back :**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Thanks gorgeous
    Following you back
    Stay in touch x

    Makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. Pritegnila so me njihova senčila za oči, ki imajo take prelepe odtenke :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so tudi všeč senčila za oči saj imajo res čudovite intenzivne odtenke :)

      Izbriši
  32. Wow, amazing collection!
    Maybe follow each other? :)
    Autumn in Neverland

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  33. Wonderful inspiration and packaging. I love catrice nail polish and lipsticks.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  34. love it! this brand is great <3

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  35. Such a beauiful blog! Loving this post :)

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com.tr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  36. Great post. I like all of these products! :) I wondered if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch. Just let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Have a nice day! :)
    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  37. cool collection! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši